Dress Up Bolts takes great pride in our product. In the unlikely event that you should encounter difficulty with a product or a defect is suspected, you are encouraged to first speak with a Dress Up Bolts representative. In the event that the product needs to be returned to Dress Up Bolts, you will be provided with a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) number, which must be prominently displayed on the shipping carton.
- All defect returns must be pre-authorized by contacting us.
- All merchandise must be shipped with our issued Return Authorization (RMA) number clearly marked on the exterior of the shipping carton or other packaging.
- Products returned without a RMA will be refused.
- All returned products may be subject to a 10% Re-Stocking fee.
- Returns will be credited to the account within 7-14 business days from the business day the return is received at Dress Up Bolts and processed.
- For all returns or exchanges, shipping charges are the responsibility of the individual returning the product.
- In the event of a return or exchange due to a defect, Dress Up Bolts will provide a pre-paid shipping label via USPS.